Friday, May 8, 2009

I WARN.


to uninvited readers.
if u feel bored reading my n3ies...please dont bother to leave your sarcastic comments. this is my blog. aku nak cite pasal kucing aku ke,laki aku ke, nenek aku ke, jiran aku ke, ketua kampung aku ke, takde kena mengena ngan ko.

i can say whatever i want. if u want something usefull to read please go to other blogs that provides u with more interesting stories, or gossips..i dont FORCE you to come here to read my entries.some ppl may like it, some ppl dont. if your life sucks, dont make my life sucks too.ok??

to you uninvited readers, i know your IP's. you are the same person rite? gigi jongang ke, gigi jarang ke, gigi mancung ke..gigi terbalik ke, go do sth usefull. jgn asek nak wat kacau kat blog org. ko tak suka, dipersilakan keluar.pity u. takde keje berpekdah ke nak buat???

1 comments:

gusnita said...

ni pe kes si gigi ni, takde gigi kot?